This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
- Set the Asset layer color in Administration>Asset Color Manager to change the Asset’s default color.
- Colors cannot be reset back to the default.
- The same colors can be used for more than one Asset layer.
- Colors selection takes effect when you click Save, but need to click to see the updates.
- If you change the Asset layer color on the Asset Index page by clicking on the color indicator on the layer itself that change persists for that layer only on the List view. The map also reflects the change. However, the Detail view along with multi-record map tip reflects the color set by the Asset Color Manager.