You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
Index Mappings are created and edited in Asset Condition Manager, in the Condition Categories tab.
Index Mappings is a child recordset of the Condition Category library. Index Mappings are used when condition categories are measured during an inspection of an asset. During an inspection, when a measured value is selected/entered, the system looks at the index mappings for that condition category to determine the Index for that inspected condition category. If a Condition Category does not have Index Mappings and requires them a warning indicator displays on that Condition Category.
Index Mapping Requirements
- Not allowed for Condition Categories with a Type of Index
- Must have at least one for Condition Categories with a Type of Option
- Must have at least two for all other Condition Category Types
- Sorted descending by Index
- Cannot have duplicate Values
- Can have duplicate Indexes