You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
Index Mappings are created and edited in Asset Condition Manager, in the Condition Categories tab.
Index Mappings is a child recordset of the Condition Category library. Index Mappings are used when condition categories are measured during an inspection of an asset. During an inspection, when a measured value is selected/entered, the system looks at the index mappings for that condition category to determine the Index for that inspected condition category. If a Condition Category does not have Index Mappings and requires them a warning indicator displays on that Condition Category.
Index Mapping requirements:
- Not allowed for Condition Categories with a Type of Index
- Must have at least one for Condition Categories with a Type of Option
- Must have at least two for all other Condition Category Types
- Sorted descending by Index
- Cannot have duplicate Values
- Can have duplicate Indexes