You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
The detailed fields that display in an Inspection Condition Category are based on the list of Condition Details fields set in Asset Condition Manager.
Before you begin: Create the Condition Detail fields in Structure Manager.
- Click >Asset Condition Manager.
- From the Condition Category tab, select an Asset Type.
- Select the desired Condition Category.
- In the Condition Details section, click Edit.
- Select a field from Condition Detail.
- Click Add.
- Drag and drop fields in the order they should display during an Inspection.
- Click Save.
- Repeat for each Condition Category you want to use.
These fields display on a new Inspection under the appropriate Condition Category.