You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have advanced assets extensions to access this feature.
In this example, you want to create a condition group for pavement assets that meet the following conditions:
- Urban Arterial as a functional classification
- Only be included in this condition group if it already belongs to the urban arterial condition group.
- Click >Asset Condition Manager.
- Click the Condition Groups tab.
- From the Asset Type field, select Pavement.
- Click Create to create the Urban Arterial Condition Group.
- Enter 85 for the Minimum Index.
- Click Filter and create a filter for assets with Urban Arterial as a functional classification.
Select the Default Condition Group check box. If an asset does not fail into the filter of any condition group, then the default condition group is set as the assets condition group.
- Click Save.
The next time Estimated condition is calculated, Urban Arterial Pavement Assets will have their condition group set to Urban Arterial. The Act before date for these assets will be the date when that asset will reach its minimum condition of 85.