You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this example, you want to create a condition group for your signs with:
- White legend
- Green background
- Post mount
Is will also not be an engineering grade sign asset with a minimum acceptable condition index of 41.
You want this asset to only be included in this condition group if it already belongs to the directional condition group.
- Click >Asset Condition Manager.
- Click the Condition Groups tab
- From the Asset Type field, select Sign.
- Click Create to create the Directional Primary Condition Group.
- Enter Directional for the Condition Group.
- Enter 41 for the Minimum Index.
- Enter 250 for the Minimum Legend Ra.
- Enter 25 for the Minimum Background Ra.
- Leave the Optional Minimum Contrast Ratio Ra field blank.
- Click Filter and create a filter for signs with a Background Color of green and a Legend Color of white.
- Click Save.
- Click Create>Condition Group to create the subgroup for White Legend, Green Background, Post Mounted, Is Not Engineering Grade.
- Enter White Legend, Green Background, Post Mounted, Is Not Engineering Grade as the Condition Group name for the condition group.
- Enter 39 for the Minimum Index.
- Enter 123 for the Minimum Legend Ra.
- Enter 15 for the Minimum Background Ra.
- Leave the Minimum Contrast Ratio Ra field blank.
- Click Filter and create a filter for signs with a Material Type not equal to 1 and in a position that is not overhead.
- Select the Default Condition Group check box.
If an asset does not fail into the filter of any condition group, then the default condition group is set as the assets condition group.
- Select the Associate to Primary Group check box.
- Select Directional.
The next time Estimated condition is calculated Signs with a background color that begins with Green and a Legend Color that has white in it AND Signs with a Material Type not equal to 1 and in a position that is not overhead will have their condition group set to White Legend, Green Background, Post Mounted, Is Not Engineering Grade. The Act before date for these assets are the date when that asset will reach its minimum condition of 39. The Minimum Legend Ra nd Minimum Background Ra will be used to determine the sign’s Estimated Ra state.