You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Select an automation to be edited.
- In the Actions section, click on a block to be edited.
- Change the properties as needed.
- Repeat for any other blocks that need to be edited.
- If the automation is not already activated, set the activate switch to the on position.
- Click Save.
The next time the automation runs, the affected records change accordingly.