You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Create or edit records after a task is edited.
- Drag the Aggregate block to the Actions section.
- Change the Title of the Aggregate block to something that describes what you intend it to do.
- Select the Aggregate type.
- Select the Recordset.
- Define a Filter to limit the records to the ones you want to aggregate on.
- Select a field from the selected recordset to run the aggregate method on.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.