You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example,
- Select the trigger and set the properties.
- Drag the Create Record block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the Recordset and to create the record with certain field values.
- Select a Field and set its value.
Repeat this step to add as many fields as needed.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.