You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Send a notification after a task is edited.
- Click on the trigger and set a filter to specify the field.
- Drag the Send Email block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title of the action to make it more descriptive.
- In the Select Recipient field, select the people who should receive the notification.
- Enter the Subject line.
- Enter the Message.
- Select the Record Source.
- Select a field. Repeat this until all the fields you want in the message display.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.