You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
The trigger can be scheduled, manual, or event based after another record is created or edited.
- Drag a Send Email to Assignments block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title of the action to make it more descriptive.
- The recipients are read only. The recipients are the people in the Labor records assigned to the Record Source's Task record. The Labor record's email address is used. If this field is blank, the associated user account's email address is used.
- Enter the Subject line.
- Enter the email Message.
- Edit the list of fields that display in the email.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.