You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select a trigger.
The trigger can be scheduled, manual, or event based (after another record is created or edited.
- Drag the Send Email to Requesters block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title of the action to make it more descriptive.
- The recipients are read only.
The recipients are the people associated with the Request record of the Record Source.
- Recipients with Do Not Email set to True in Library Manager do not receive emails.
- Edit the Subject field.
- Edit the message field.
- Edit the list of fields that will show on the email.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.