This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, a trigger that contains Before a task is saved.
NOTE: The trigger must be an event-based trigger fthat contains Before a record is saved.
- Drag the Error Message block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Edit the Message to display.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.