You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, a trigger that contains Before a task is saved.
The trigger must be an event-based trigger that contains Before a record is saved.
- Drag the Error Message block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Edit the Message to display.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.