You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Manually create or edit records in bulk.
- Drag the Loop Records block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the recordset.
- Define a Filter to limit the records to the ones you want to loop over.
- Add any actions inside the Loop that should run on any records that meet the Loop filter.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automation is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.