This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Create or edit records after a task is edited.
- Drag the Aggregate block to the Actions section.
- Change the Title of the Aggregate block to something that describes what you intend it to do.
- Select the Aggregate type.
- Select the Recordset.
- Define a Filter to limit the records to the ones you want to aggregate on.
- Select a field from the selected recordset to run the aggregate method on.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.