This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select a trigger. For example, Create or edit records after an asset specific task is edited.
- Set the trigger properties.
- Drag the Condition block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Define the expression for the condition.
- Add any actions that should run if the condition is met.
- Set the properties for each action.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.