This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example,
Select the trigger and set the properties.
- Drag the Create Record block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the Recordset and to create the record with certain field values.
- Select a Field and set its value.
OPTIONAL: Repeat this step to add as many fields as needed.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.