You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
NOTE: The trigger can be scheduled, manual, or event based after another record is created or edited.
- Drag the Create Task block to the Actions section.
- Edit the title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the Asset Type to associate the Task to, or Non-Asset.
- If selecting an Asset Type, set the Asset ID to the ID field of the Asset to associate the Task to.
- Set the Activity of the Task.
- Set the Start Date and Stop Date of the Task.
- For any additional fields that need to be set, select the field and set its value,
- To add Labor Assignments to the Task, add each Laborer you want to assign to the Task.
- Rename the Task.
- Activate the task by setting the switch to the on position.
- Click Save.