This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Send a notification after a task is edited.
- Click on the trigger and set a filter to specify the field.
- Drag the Send Email block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title of the action to make it more descriptive.
- In the Select Recipient field, select the people who should receive the notification.
- Enter the Subject line.
- Enter the Message.
- Select the Record Source.
- Select a field. Repeat this until all the fields you want in the message display.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.