This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger, such as Create or edit records after an equipment fuel log is created.
- Drag the Get Record block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the Record.
- Set additional conditions as needed.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.
A Get Record block is a support block that is used to retrieve a record associated to a record from a previous block, such as a parent or associated record whose values need to be updated or to use its values to set values on other records.