This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Manually create or edit records in bulk.
- Drag the Loop Records block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the recordset.
- Define a Filter to limit the records to the ones you want to loop over.
- Add any actions inside the Loop that should run on any records that meet the Loop filter.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.