This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Manually create or edit records in bulk.
- Drag the Save Record block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the Record Source to be saved.
- Rename the automation.
- Activate the automation by setting the toggle to the on position.
- Click Save to save the automation.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.
NOTE: The Save Record action is meant to be used in conjunction with the Get Record and Set Fields actions.