This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Automation Manager.
- Click Create Automation.
- Select an appropriate trigger. For example, Create or edit records after a task is edited.
- Drag the Update Record block to the Actions section.
- Edit the Title to make it more descriptive.
- Select the record.
NOTE: It relates to the trigger record.
- Select a field.
NOTE: One or more value fields relating to the type of field you select displays.
- For the selected field, select a value.
OPTIONAL: Repeat steps 7 and 8 to add more fields.
- Rename the automation.
- Turn on the automation.
- Click Save.
The automaton is added to the list of automations and runs the next time the conditions are met.