This step is recommended if your organization wishes to integrate Cartegraph Task records with ArcGIS. Cartegraph supplies an XML file that easily allows for the creation of the task recommended structure in ArcGIS. The structure created is complete and ready for integration, including edit tracking enabled on the feature classes. You may want to center the map to your organization.
This XML file can only be imported into Enterprise geodatabases. If you are using ArcGIS Online for your GIS integrations, please contact technical support at 877.647.3050 for alternate ways to import this structure.
- Make sure you have a locally accessible copy of Cartegraph_Geodatabase_Task_Structure.xml.
Contact Cartegraph Technical Support at 877.647.3050 if you do not have a copy of this file.
- Locate the geodatabase to added the feature dataset to.
- Right-click the geodatabase, point to Import, and click XML Workspace Document.
- Select Schema Only.
- Select Cartegraph_Geodatabase_Task_Structure.xml as the file to import.
- Click Next.
- Import XML Workspace Document Summary Page displays with the structure that will be created.
- Click Finish.
The CartegraphWorkFeatures Feature dataset will be created with the recommended Cartegraph fields.
See Integration with Cartegraph for information on publishing the Feature class.
See Create a GIS Association for Tasks for more information.