You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Once Manage Servers contains server connections, the Association can be established. All Cartegraph users should be out of the system during this process. Use Set System Access to lock the system for maintenance.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Create.
- Select the Server Name that contains the Feature Service with Requests included.
- Select the Feature Service that contains the Requests Feature Class.
- Select the point Feature Class Layer that associate to the Requests recordset.
- Select Requests from the Cartegraph Recordset field.
This integration is two-way as directed by the Integration Type. This is not a setting, but a description of how the integration works.
- In the Field Associations area, map the Geodatabase Attributes to the Cartegraph Request Fields.
The unique Geodatabase Attribute must be associated with the unique Cartegraph Field, which is typically the Request ID field. This field mapping is required to save the association. Cartegraph Locked Value fields are indicated by a lock icon. Locked fields in a two-way integration always have the Cartegraph value as the value of the record. Any GIS modifications to these associated fields will be overwritten with the Cartegraph value.
- Click Save.