Once Manage Servers contains server connections, the Association can be established. All Cartegraph users should be out of the system during this process.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Create.
- Select the Server Name that contains the Feature Service with Libraries included.
- Select the Feature Service that contains the specific Library Feature Class.
- Select the Feature Class Layer that associates to the specific Library recordset.
- Expand Libraries from the Cartegraph Recordset field and select the specific Library.
NOTE: This integration is two-way as denoted by the Integration Type. This is not a setting, but a description of how the integration works.
OPTIONAL: To associate the Feature Class to a new Cartegraph Library, select <New Library>. This library contains the new Cartegraph fields configured in the Field Associations list.
- In the Field Associations area, map the Geodatabase Attributes to the specific Cartegraph Library Fields.
NOTE: The unique Geodatabase Attribute must be associated with the unique Cartegraph Field. This field mapping is required to save the association. Cartegraph Locked Value fields are indicated by a lock icon. Locked fields in a two-way integration always have the Cartegraph value as the value of record. Any GIS modifications to these associated fields will be overwritten with the Cartegraph value.
- Click Save.