Once Manage Servers contains server connections, the Association can be established. All Cartegraph users should be out of the system during this process.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Create.
- Select the Server Name that contains the Feature Service with Resources included.
- Select the Feature Service that contains the specific Resource Feature Class.
- Select the Feature Class Layer that associate to the specific Resource recordset.
- Select Labor, Equipment, Materials, or Vendors from the Cartegraph Recordset field.
This integration is two-way as denoted by the Integration Type. This is not a setting, but a description of how the integration works.
- In the Field Associations area, map the Geodatabase Attributes to the Cartegraph Resources Fields.
The unique Geodatabase Attribute must be associated with the unique Cartegraph Field, which is typically the ID field. This field mapping is required to save the association. Cartegraph Locked Value fields are indicated by a lock icon. Locked fields in a two-way integration always have the Cartegraph value as the value of the record. Any GIS modifications to these associated fields will be overwritten with the Cartegraph value.
- Click Save.