You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Cartegraph allows GIS Associations of attachments.
Select this option for any new or existing GIS Association to keep attachments in sync.
- Attachments feature must be Enabled on the feature layer.
- The Synchronize Attachments check box displays only on the GIS Association page, if the feature layer selected has attachments feature enabled, and the Cartegraph recordset has a child attachments recordset to sync to.
- Attachments are synchronized one way—GIS to Cartegraph.
- Attachments are added to the same parent record in Cartegraph that they are associated to in GIS.
- Cartegraph OMS only synchronizes supported attachments types. Sync does not fail if an unsupported attachment was uploaded on GIS; it is ignored and is not take part in the sync.
- Attachments added or removed in Cartegraph do not synchronize back to GIS. Users have to remove attachments from GIS if they do not want them in Cartegraph.
- Attachments deleted in GIS are deleted from Cartegraph.
- We use a unique identifier on each side of the sync to know which files have already been brought down, not file names.
- The file names in Cartegraph may not match the file names in GIS exactly, as we add a suffix in the event of duplicate attachment file names.