This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
Once Manage Servers contains server connections, the Association can be established.
An ArcGIS Indentity is required.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Create.
- Select the Server Name that contains the Feature Service with Work Orders included.
- Select the Feature Service that contains the Work Orders Feature Class.
- Select the Feature Class Layer that associates to the Work Orders recordset.
- Select Work Orders from the Cartegraph Recordset field.
NOTE: This integration is one-way as directed by the Integration type. This is not a setting, but a description of how the integration works.
OPTIONAL: Click Filter to create a filter to limit the number of Work Orders to sync to the GIS feature class.
- In the Field Associations area, map the Geodatabase Attributes to the Cartegraph Work Order Fields.
NOTE: The unique Geodatabase Attribute must be associated with the unique Cartegraph Field, which is typically the ID field. This field mapping is required to save the association.
- Click Save.