This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
Once Manage Servers contains server connections, the Association can be established. To make changes, the system status must be set to Locked for Maintenance.
This feature requires an ArcGIS identity.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Create.
- Select the Server Name that contains the Feature Service with Work Orders included.
- Select the Feature Service that contains the Work Orders Feature Class.
- Select the Feature Class Layer that associates to the Work Orders recordset.
- Select Work Orders from the Cartegraph Recordset field.
This integration is one-way as directed by the Integration type. This is not a setting, but a description of how the integration works.
Click Filter to create a filter to limit the number of Work Orders to sync to the GIS feature class.
- In the Field Associations area, map the Geodatabase Attributes to the Cartegraph Work Order Fields.
The unique Geodatabase Attribute must be associated with the unique Cartegraph Field, which is typically the ID field. This field mapping is required to save the association.
- Click Save.