Cartegraph can integrate with ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Server for Windows, and Portal for ArcGIS Server for Windows.
Each connection must be created in Cartegraph, once the Esri prerequisites are satisfied.
- Open Cartegraph and sign in.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Set System Access. To make changes, the system status must be Locked for Maintenance.
- Click Manage Servers.
- Click Add ArcGIS Server.
- Select the Configuration of the Arc Server.
- Fill in the Server Name and Server URL fields for the ArcGIS server.
- Enter the Portal URL field for the ArcGIS Portal.
- If the services are secured, enter the User Name and Password setup in the ArcGIS Server Manager.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click Finish & Save.
- Click Close.