You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
Cartegraph can integrate with ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Server for Windows, and Portal for ArcGIS Server for Windows.
Each connection must be created in Cartegraph, once the Esri prerequisites are satisfied.
- Open Cartegraph and sign in.
- Click >GIS Integration.
- Click Set System Access. To make changes, the system status must be Locked for Maintenance.
- Click Manage Servers.
- Click Add ArcGIS Server.
- Select the Configuration of the Arc Server.
- Fill in the Server Name and Server URL fields for the ArcGIS server.
- Enter the Portal URL field for the ArcGIS Portal.
- If the services are secured, enter the User Name and Password setup in the ArcGIS Server Manager.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click Finish & Save.
- Click Close.