You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This feature requires an ArcGIS identity.
- Click >Geocode Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Use Alternative Esri Locator check box.
- Select the appropriate secured GIS server from the Security Server list, only if the Esri Geocode web service/server is secured; otherwise leave it blank.
Set up the Esri Geocode Server in Manager Servers used for GIS integrations, where the Geocode service was published.
When setting up for a secured Esri geocode server in Manager Server, select either ArcGIS for Server credentials, ArcGIS Online credentials, or Portal credentials.
- Enter the URL of the Esri geocode web service.
- Enter the Reverse Geocode Distance in meters.
- In Address Search Tooltip, Line 1, enter AddNum StPreDir StName StType.
- In Address Search Tooltip, Line 2 Format, enter City, State.
- Click Save.
The results are: 3600-3700 N. Digital Drive., Dubuque, IA
When using an alternative Esri Locator, the city may be required in the Address Search box in order to find the entered address.