You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Geocode Settings.
- Click Edit.
- Select the Use Alternate Esri Locator check box.
- Click Save
- Enter the URL of the Esri geocode web service.
- Enter the Reverse Geocode Distance in meters.
- Enter how Address Search results display in map tool tips, by entering values in Address Search Tooltip, Line 1 and Address Search Tooltip, Line 2 Format.
- Enter which fields from the Locater service should be mapped to Cartegraph in the Locator Address Number Format, Locator Street Format, and Locator City Format fields.
NOTE: When using an alternative Esri Locator, the city may be required in the Address Search in order to find the entered address. In order for the latitude and longitude search to work using an alternative Esri Locator, the fields returned in the response object must include an Addr_type attribute containing one of the following values, LatLone or Coordinates.