Create Import or Export Format for Child Records Overview
- Last updated
Save as PDF
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This functionality is found in the Import/Export Format Editor.
NOTE: You must include the <Parent ID> field or the <Parent CgId> field as a reference, but only one of them is allowed.
- Click >Import/Export>Format Editor.
- Select a Category and the child recordset from the Type.
- From Format, select Create.
- Enter the Format name and click Save.
The new format name displays as the Format and the format is saved to the Project Home.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Select the Format Type, Field Separator, and String Identifier.
||OPTIONAL: Select the Use Filter check box and create the filter.
- Select the Fields tab.
- Add the fields to import or export to the Field View.
- Save the format.