You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
You must include the <Parent ID> field or the <Parent CgId> field as a reference, but only one of them is allowed.
- Click >Import/Export>Format Editor.
- Select a Category and the child recordset from the Type.
- From Format, select Create.
- Enter the Format name and click Save.
The new format name displays as the Format and the format is saved to the Project Home.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Select the Format Type, Field Separator, and String Identifier.
Select the Include Field Names check box.
Verify the Import Run Properties are set.
Select the Use Filter check box and create the filter.
- Select the Fields tab.
- Add the fields to import or export to the Field View.
Select the Check for Duplicate option next to the appropriate field.
- Save the format.