Create Spatial Format File
- Last updated
Save as PDF
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This functionality is found in the Import/Export Format Editor.
- Click >Import/Export.
- Click the Format Editor tab.
- From the Format Editor header, select a Category and Type.
- Select Create as the Format.
- Enter the Format name and click Save.
The new format name displays as the Format. The format has been saved to the Project Home.
- In the Import/Export panel, select the Properties tab.
- Select the Format Type, Field Separator, and String Identifier
||OPTIONAL:Select the Use Filter check box. Create filter.
- Select the Fields tab.
- Place the <Spatial X> and <Spatial Y> into the Field View.
- Add any other fields to the Field View, as desired.
NOTE: When spatial fields are used, at least one unique field must also be included, such as the ID field.
- Select Check for Duplicates for the ID field, or any other unique field added to the Field View.
- Click Save.