You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When creating a Cartegraph One layout, you must understand these rules:
- New layouts are only visible on Cartegraph One after you sign out and sign back in. This is necessary to reset your view cache.
- All layout views are tied to a role. If a role is not tied to the layout, that user will not see the changes.
- You may not change the Cartegraph One default view. You may copy and edit that version as your own.
- In OMS, click >Layout Manager.
- Select the following from the menus near the top of the screen:
- Category>Work (or Assets)
- Type>Tasks (or Asset type)
- View Type>Cartegrap One Create View
- Enter your new view name and click Save.
- Click and drag new fields as needed from the left panel to the layout view or remove those that are not needed by clicking the x next to those fields.
- Click Save.
Assign to Role
- In OMS, click Role Administration.
- In the Role Administration dialog box, click the role to add to the new layout.
- Click Save.
View in Cartegraph One
- Open Cartegraph One on a smartphone or tablet.
- Sign out and sign in to clear the previous view.
The new custom fields display on the layout.