You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click>Layout Manager.
- From the Layout Manager header, select a Category, Type, and Detail View.
- Select New as the View.
- Enter the view name and click Save. The new Detail view title displays in the Layout Manager panel and as the View with an asterisk indicating the New view has not been saved.
- Once the view is saved, it is available in the View list.
- The Layout Manager panel provides grid and field options to edit a section.
Some Sections cannot be edited depending on the Category selected. The icons on those Section headers do not display.
- To rename a section, click , enter the new name and click Save.
- Add a Group header.
- Add a section to the Detail View.
- To reorder Section headers, Group headers, or fields within a section, click and drag to the desired location.
To delete a Section, Group header, or field click .
To delete the new Detail view, click Delete View.
Click Reset to return the Lookup view’s header to its original state.
Click Save As to save the Lookup view with a different name.
Click Role Administration to assign the Lookup view to existing roles.