This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Layout Manager.
- From the Layout Manager header, select a Category, Type, Detail View, and a View.
NOTE: If editing a Cartegraph Default view, click Save As to rename the view.
- The Layout Manager panel provides Grid and Field options to edit a section.
NOTE: Some Sections cannot be edited depending on the Category selected. The icons on those Section headers do not display.
- To rename a section, click , enter the new section name, and click Save.>
- Add a Group header,
- Add a section to the Detail view.
- To reorder Section headers, Group headers, or fields within a section, click and drag to the desired location.
- To delete a Section, Group header, or field click .
- To delete the view, click Delete View.
- Click Reset to return the Lookup view’s header to its original state.
- Click Save As to save the Lookup view with a different name.
- Click Role Administration to assign the Lookup view to existing roles.