You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
- Click >Layout Manager.
- From the Layout Manager header, select a Category, Type, Detail View, and a View.
NOTE: If editing a Cartegraph Default view, click Save As to rename the view.
- The Layout Manager panel provides Grid and Field options to edit a section.
NOTE: Some Sections cannot be edited depending on the Category selected. The icons on those Section headers do not display.
- To rename a section, click , enter the new section name, and click Save.>
- Add a Group header,
- Add a section to the Detail view.
- To reorder Section headers, Group headers, or fields within a section, click and drag to the desired location.
- To delete a Section, Group header, or field click .
- To delete the view, click Delete View.
- Click Reset to return the Lookup view’s header to its original state.
- Click Save As to save the Lookup view with a different name.
- Click Role Administration to assign the Lookup view to existing roles.