This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Layout Manager.
- From the Layout Manager header, select a Category, Type, and View Type.
- Select the Cartegraph Default or custom Lookup view as the View.
NOTE: If editing a Cartegraph Default view, click Save As to rename the view.
- Click to makes changes to the Lookup header .
- From the Column Selector, select the field’s check box to display the field in the Lookup header.
- Hide fields from the Lookup header by clearing the field’s check box.
- Reorder the Lookup columns by clicking and dragging the column headers.
- Click Reset to return the Lookup view’s header to its original state.
- Click Save As to save the Lookup view with a different name.
NOTE: You cannot delete the Cartegraph Default view until it is renamed.
- Click Role Administration to assign the List view to existing roles.