You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Layout Manager.
- From the Layout Manager header, select a Category, Type, and Lookup View.
If Requests is the selected Category, Requests displays instead of Type.
- Select the Cartegraph Default or custom Lookup view as the View.
If editing a Cartegraph Default view, click Save As to rename the view.
- Click to makes changes to the Lookup header.
- From the Column Selector, select the field’s check box to display the field in the Lookup header.
- Hide fields from the Lookup header by clearing the field’s check box.
- Reorder the Lookup columns by clicking and dragging the column headers.
- Click Reset to return the Lookup view’s header to its original state.
- Click Save As to save the Lookup view with a different name.
You cannot delete the Cartegraph Default view until it is renamed.
- Click Role Administration to assign the Lookup view to existing roles.