This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
For this example, the Picnic Tables Detail view is edited to display differently for field professionals.
- Select >Layout Manager.
- In the Layout Manager header, select the Category of Assets.
- Select the Type of Picnic Tables.
- Select the View Type of Detail View.
- Select the View of Cartegraph Default. The default setup displays.
- In the Locator Results group header.
- Clear the check box in the
- From the left panel, drag a section onto the screen view.
- From the left pane, drag a field onto the screen view.
Fields can display only once per section.
- Click Add Section, enter the section name, drag to the desired location to add a section to the screen.
- In any section, click to rename the section.
- In any section, click to add a group header.
- In any section, click to remove the section.
- If you are editing a Task Detail view, click to filter which asset and activity combinations this section displays for.