You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
For this example, the Picnic Tables Detail view is edited to display differently for field professionals.
- Select >Layout Manager.
- In the Layout Manager header, select the Category of Assets.
- Select the Type of Picnic Tables.
- Select the View Type of Detail View.
- Select the View of Cartegraph Default. The default setup displays.
- In the Locator Results group header.
- Clear the check box in the
- From the left panel, drag a section onto the screen view.
- From the left pane, drag a field onto the screen view.
Fields can display only once per section.
- Click Add Section, enter the section name, drag to the desired location to add a section to the screen.
- In any section, click to rename the section.
- In any section, click to add a group header.
- In any section, click to remove the section.
- If you are editing a Task Detail view, click to filter which asset and activity combinations this section displays for.