This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
- Any Top-Level Recordset can be selected from the selector.
- Any Child, Grandchild, Great-Grandchild, etc. can be selected from the selector.
- When selecting a child recordset, the selector displays the recordset hierarchy.
- When the recordset name extends beyond the size of the chooser, an ellipsis displays.
- Hovering over the selector when an ellipsis is present displays a tool tip of the entire selected recordset’s hierarchy.
- You can click outside the open selector to hide it.
- Selecting a recordset populates the sidebar’s lower area with fields and grids.
View Type Selector
- List, Detail, and Lookup view types are present
- Functionality exists to enable DEBUG editing for mini map tip and Summary tips.
- If a selection has been made with the recordset chooser, selecting a View Type will load that screen from the database into the layout builder area.
- Fields can be dragged from the sidebar on to the layout, following System Section/Custom rules.
- Fields, on insert into the layout, explodes into a preview version of the field.
- Drag grids from the sidebar on to the layout, following System Section/Custom rules.
- Grids, on insert into the layout, will explode into a mostly-functional grid.
- Placeholders display in the layout area when a field/grid may be dropped.
- New sections to the layout default to Custom section type.
- The user receives a prompt for a section name after clicking the button.
- Clicking cancel does not add a new section.
- Clicking OK adds a new section if and only if they provided a section name. If no section name was provided, no new section is added.
- The new section is added to the bottom.
- The new section can be re-ordered.
- The new section can receive both sidebar fields and fields from another section.
- The new section shall display Rename, Add Group Header, and Remove buttons on hover.
- Add section button remains disabled until a view has been loaded.
- The Layout should scroll to the new section after adding it.
- Clicking on Clear removes only Custom sections and their fields from the layout. System Sections and Expandable are not removed.
- Users are asked for confirmation when clicking Clear.
- Clear shouldn’t do anything on Index or Lookup views.
- Clear sections button remains disabled until a view is loaded.
- Available only on the Tasks Detail view layout for user-defined sections
- Filters determine when the section displays in the view based on the selected asset and activity combination.
- These sections display on the Cartegraph for iPad and Cartegraph One apps.
- The Actions menu has options to:
- Clear All Filters: Clears all filter rows.
- Copy Filters: Copies all filter rows to be used in a different filter.
- Paste Copied Filters: Pastes copied filters from one section to another, or between one custom Task Detail view to another custom Task Detail view.
- Save generates the XML for the view, and inserts it into the database for the currently logged in role.
- Errors on Save display an error dialog box.
- Save works for All view types.
- Save button remains disabled until a view is loaded.
Add Group Header
- The + icon on the Section Header adds a new Group Header to the bottom of that section
- The new group header displays the new name and removes icons on hover.
- Rename and Remove should work as expected.
- Any System section, Expandable section, or Custom section may be reordered.
- Clicking and dragging the Section header allows the section reordered.
- Fields/Grids may be reordered within their own section.
- Fields/Grids may be reordered between other sections, but cannot be moved to System Sections.
- Fields can be moved out of one section and back in.
- On hover, fields should display an X remove button.
- Fields in a System Section may not be removed.;
- Fields in Expandable or Custom sections may be removed by clicking the X icon displayed on hover.
- No confirmation for field removal.
- Grids are once-per-layout; error will display on duplicate.
- Index and Lookup views should display only a grid, but no Section headers.
- Index and Lookup view grids cannot be dragged and dropped.
- Don’t display fields and grids in the left sidebar.
- Lookup grid shouldn’t have check boxes, View/Info buttons, etc.
- View and Info buttons may display, but will be non-functioning.
- Grid column chooser shall be present and functional.
- Grids shall persist columns in order, with width.
Quantity fields are pulled over as one field (.amt and .unit) and persist back to the server correctly.