You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This example shows how to create a preventative maintenance plan for a pump it is inspected every 2,500 hours of use. This plan can also be adapted for Flood Control Pumps, Water Pumps, Storm Pumps, Wastewater Treatment Plant Pumps, and Water Treatment Plant Pumps.
- Click >Preventative Maintenance.
- Select Sewer Pump.
- Click Create Plan.
- Enter the plan name, Inspect pump.
- Click Filter.
- Create a filter where the Motor Type is Oil Filled and click Apply.
- Click Add Activity and select Inspect.
- Click Add Trigger and select Usage.
- Define the trigger with a value of Every 2,500.
- Click the Save Trigger icon.
- Click Activate Plan.