You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Role Administration.
- Highlight the Security Role you want to set the security settings.
- Click View.
- Click Security Settings.
- Click the tab for the area you want to assign settings: Requests, Work, Assets, Resources, or .
- Click the check box to provide access to this area or clear the check box to prevent access.
- In the Screen Assignments section, select None to prevent this role from viewing the List or Detail view or select which view displays.
- If a modified view was created for this role, select that view from the list.
- In the Security Assignments section, set Create, Update, and Delete permissions. In the Command Permissions section, set the commands to Allow or Deny.
- Save time when giving access for a specific section by going to the Security Assignments section and double clicking on Create, Update, or Delete to select all the check boxes in that section. For example, go to Asset>Bench and double-click on Update in the Security Assignment section to allow all users in this role to update Bench records.
- Click Save after making changes to each layer.
- Click Revert to return to the previous settings.
- Click Close.
NOTE: The names listed for this role have access given to the role.