You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Role Administration.
- Highlight the Security Role you want to set the security settings.
- Click View.
- Click Security Settings.
- Click the tab for the area you want to assign settings: Requests, Work, Assets, Resources, or .
- Select the check box to provide access to this area or clear the check box to prevent access.
- In the Screen Assignments section, select None to prevent this role from viewing the List or Detail view or select which view displays.
- If a modified view was created for this role, select that view from the list.
- In the Security Assignments section, set Create, Update, and Delete permissions. In the Command Permissions section, set the commands to Allow or Deny.
- When you turn off a layer, all access is turned off in the Screen Assignments, Security, and Command Permissions sections. If you turn the layer back on, the default systems are restored. Any custom settings are not remembered and restored.
- Save time when giving access for a specific section by going to the Security Assignments section and double-clicking on Create, Update, or Delete to select all the check boxes in that section. For example, go to Asset>Bench and double-click on Update in the Security Assignment section to allow all users in this role to update Bench records.
- Click Save after making changes to each layer.
- Click Revert to return to the previous settings.
- Click Close.
The names or individuals listed in this role, have the access given to the role.