You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click >Role Administration.
- Highlight the Security Role you want to set the security settings.
- Click View.
- Click Security Settings.
- Click the tab for the area you want to assign settings: Requests, Work, Assets, Resources, or .
- Select the check box to provide access to this area or clear the check box to prevent access.
- In the Screen Assignments section, select None to prevent this role from viewing the List or Detail view or select which view displays.
- If a modified view was created for this role, select that view from the list.
- In the Security Assignments section, set Create, Update, and Delete permissions. In the Command Permissions section, set the commands to Allow or Deny.
- Save time when giving access for a specific section by going to the Security Assignments section and double-clicking on Create, Update, or Delete to select all the check boxes in that section. For example, go to Asset>Bench and double-click on Update in the Security Assignment section to allow all users in this role to update Bench records.
- Click Save after making changes to each layer.
- Click Revert to return to the previous settings.
- Click Close.
The names or individuals listed in this role, have the access given to the role.