You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
- Click >Scenario Builder.
- Select the appropriate scenario and click View.
- On the Scenario Detail tab, click Edit.
- Update the available fields as needed.
- If the Scenario Name or Description fields are edited, the Overview Header does not update and the Scenario Results are still valid, if they exist.
- If the Scenario Start Date is edited, the Start Date and End Date of any existing Plan Years adjust.
- If the Activity Sequence is edited, the Asset Criticality Weight and Estimated OCI Weight might need to be adjusted. Link to the Sequence Types topics.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The Asset Type and Scenario Type cannot be edited on a saved Scenario. Use Duplicate Scenario to edit any of these fields during the Create Scenario step.