You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click >Scenario Builder.
- Select the appropriate scenario and click View.
- On the Scenario Detail tab, click Edit.
- Update the available fields as needed.
- If the Scenario Name or Description fields are edited, the Overview Header does not update and the Scenario Results are still valid, if they exist.
- If the Scenario Start Date is edited, the Start Date and End Date of any existing Plan Years adjust.
- If the Activity Sequence is edited, the Asset Criticality Weight and Estimated OCI Weight might need to be adjusted. Link to the Sequence Types topics.
- Click Save.
The Asset Type and Scenario Type cannot be edited on a saved Scenario. Use Duplicate Scenario to edit any of these fields during the Create Scenario step.