You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Scenario Builder course introduces you to Cartegraph best practices related to Scenario Builder, and the supporting features and functions.
Scenario Builder is a great feature to start using once you have established the data and basic workflows to get your team running smoothly with Cartegraph. Scenario Builder can take your organization to the next level with planning and predicting what needs to be done in your day-to-day operations in order to maintain your assets and stay ahead of problems.
Click here for pricing information.
With the Scenario Builder course, you will receive training on functionality related to:
- Scenario requirements
- Criticality factors
- Records for each asset
- Scenario Builder settings
- Executing a scenario
- Evaluating outcomes
- Extracting and applying the outcome
- Visually looking at the recommendations in ArcMap
- Create projects out of a group of activities
- Convert projects into a work order with associated tasks
- Cartegraph recommended best practices for Scenario Builder
What You Should Know
Attendees should have a basic understanding of Cartegraph capabilities.
What You’ll Learn
- Cartegraph best practice recommendations
- How to use Preventative Maintenance
- How to use performance management
- How to make changes to the layout
- How to use Prediction groups