You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Click You must have administrator rights to access this feature.>Structure Manager.
- Select the recordset or library for the new field.
- Select Create>Field.
- Select Lookup for the Field Type.
- Enter the Field Name.
- Tab out of the Field Name field to allow the system to auto populate ID and Column Name.
- Click Select Lookup.
- Select the Library that stores the data you wish to lookup to.
- Click Done.
- The Lookup Recordset and Unique Field fields should be populated based on your selection.
- Click Save
- If this is the only change being made, click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can Publish after all the changes are made.