This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
- Click You must have administrator rights to access this feature.>Structure Manager.
- Select the recordset or library for the new field.
- Select Create>Field.
- Select Lookup for the Field Type.
- Enter the Field Name.
- Tab out of the Field Name field to allow the system to auto populate ID and Column Name.
- Click Select Lookup.
- Select the Library that stores the data you wish to lookup to.
- Click Done.
- The Lookup Recordset and Unique Field fields should be populated based on your selection.
- Click Save
- If this is the only change being made, click Publish. If there are other changes to be made, then you can Publish after all the changes are made.