You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Locate the recordset that contains the ID field to update.
- Select the ID field.
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the Display section.
- Select the Auto Number property.
OPTIONAL: Enter a Prefix.
- Select the desired Next Available property: Incremental or Random. If Incremental, enter the starting number, or default to the value shown.
- Select the Pad With Zeros check box and enter the number of digits you want the ID to display as in the Minimum Number Length.
OPTIONAL:Enter a Suffix.
- Click Save