This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This example details how to select a Recordset in Structure Manager using Signs as the starting example to show you how to collect all of the information you're looking for in regards to a particular asset or group of assets.
You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
- Click >Structure Manager.
- Select Assets.
- Select Signs. The structure view is filtered to display only recordsets and libraries associated with Signs.
- Select the Signs recordset. The recordsets and fields associated to Signs display.
- Select the Inspections recordset in the column to the right.
- Select the Attachments recordset. The column to the right displays the recordsets and fields associated to Attachments.
- As fields are selected in the structure view, the properties of each field is displayed in the properties section of Structure Manager.
- After reviewing the field values in the fourth column, click the Performance Curves recordset in the second column. The fourth column closes and the third column redisplays with the associated recordsets and fields under Performance Curves.
- Repeat this process until all necessary information is gathered.