You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Create filters by writing instead of selecting from an interface.
- Basic SQL (Structured Query Language) syntax knowledge is required to create an advanced filter.
- Prompts are not allowed in Syntax view. If you have a prompt in your Advanced filter, the Syntax view button is disabled.
- Once you place an advanced filter in Syntax view, you might only be able to view it in Syntax view.
- Click on the Advanced Filter dialog box to open the Syntax view.