This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
Libraries are database tables used to store information that is used repeatedly. This information is typically used by more than one recordset. Libraries are useful tools for ensuring data integrity.
Libraries are used in fields with a list for selecting data.
- Create a library in Structure Manager.
- Manage library values using the Library Manager in Cartegraph.Library field properties are the same as other field properties, and are changed the same way.
- Libraries are available on lookup fields.
- Some libraries may include startup data.
- Populate any library with data that matches your organization.
- Some libraries contain child data. Data for the parent library displays with the child data.