You must be a Cartegraph Administrator to do this task.
- You are required to Publish when you create, update, or delete any recordsets, libraries, or fields in the Cartegraph database structure.
- The Publish feature is accessible in Administration>Structure Manager.
- The date and time of the last successful publish is shown in Structure Manager.
- In order for a role to publish, the role must have Structure Manager permission. This also gives the role permission to execute the Initial Publish function at the URL level. For example, <your domain>/Cartegraph/Administration/InitialPublish.
- If the publish does not complete successfully, you are prompted to ask Cartegraph Support for help.
- After a successful publish, navigate to any tab to continue your work.