You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
- You are required to Publish when you create, update, or delete any recordsets, libraries, or fields in the Cartegraph database structure.
- The Publish feature is accessible in Administration>Structure Manager.
- The date and time of the last successful publish is shown in Structure Manager.
- In order for a role to publish, the role must have Structure Manager permission. This also gives the role permission to execute the Initial Publish function at the URL level. For example, <your domain>/Cartegraph/Administration/InitialPublish.
- If the publish does not complete successfully, you are prompted to ask Cartegraph Support for help.
- After a successful publish, navigate to any tab to continue your work.